Details for POSITION OPEN: BAPA Business Liaison
The Beverly Area Planning Association has a part time position open for Business Liaison.
Job duties include working with local businesses; overseeing and soliciting BAPA business memberships and special event sponsorship; developing and presenting business programs; partnering with community organizations on business promotions; publications sales support; and helping to staff BAPA events. Candidates should be familiar with the Beverly/Morgan Park community and businesses, have experience planning and presenting events, and be conversant with using Microsoft Office software.
Send cover letter and resume to Beverly Area Planning Association, 1987 W. 111th St., Chicago IL 60643 or email to email@example.com with "resume" in subject line.
- Mt. Carmel enjoys heat as set for ‘Chicago Fire’
- BAPA announces new executive director
- Br. Rice announces state scholars
- Hard work paying off for Duffin in sophomore year
- Burns, 67, beloved coach for wheelchair basketball
- Craig steps up for Caravan in comeback
- Munoz, Marist win big
- Local residents taking advantage of solar power
- Swimmers get busy at meet at Ridge Park
- Man arrested after fleeing cops in North Beverly
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!