Funeral services for Chicago Police Department (CPD) Detective Todd Gillerlain, of Beverly, were held May 12, with residents lining the streets as the procession streamed through the community. An American flag flew over Western Avenue, and signs of support for the Gillerlain Family are posted near his home block. Gillerlain, 48, died May 7. He served in the CPD for 23 years. More in May 20 issue (Review photos)
- Tracy drafted by USHL’s Sioux City
- Neighbors unite to form 19th Ward Mutual Aid
- Rooney, 57, led family, students during hardships
- Burns, St. Rita left to wonder about lost year
- Draft pick, McGrath chases hockey dream
- Students respond to crisis in 3-D
- CHSAS grows despite closure of annual sale
- Marist seniors celebrate with a virtual National Signing Day ceremony
- Service on sub provides perspective
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!