Fall Junior Farmers classes will begin at The Center, 12700 Southwest Hwy., in Palos Park, on Friday, Sept. 13. Junior Farmers is an opportunity for children, age 3 to 12, to learn about and enjoy life on the farm. The fall session will feature pumpkin picking and caring for the animals at the farm. The program is led by Farm Program Coordinator Paul Purdy. The one-hour classes are available for children age 3 to 6 on Tuesdays or Fridays at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m., Mondays at 1 p.m., or Saturdays at 10 and 11:30 a.m. For children age 7 to 12, classes will be on Saturdays at 2 p.m. and on Mondays or Tuesdays at 4 p.m. The cost of the six-week program is $87. Advance registration is required. For more information, call (708) 361-3650.
- Clissold LSC selects Marion
- Mystery of unicorn grows in community
- Felon arrested for sexual assault
- Stremplewski makes impact felt for Vikings
- Lynch leads Mt. Carmel past Montini
- St. Rita’s Milton to play in Blue-Grey All-American Bowl
- St. John Fisher Falcons improve to 3-0
- Dimas service runs turns things around late for CHSAS
- St. Ignatius regroups, rallies against Marian
- Team depth lifts Marist to 2nd place
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!