A uniquely colored squirrel enjoyed some cat food in reader Carole Piller’s backyard at 101st Street and Prospect Avenue. Piller believes it is called a fox squirrel (sciurus niger). She has seen this kind of squirrel with a fluffy tail in Wisconsin and California but never around her house. She is curious to know if anyone else has seen this species of squirrel in the neighborhood.
- Matt Hooker, 40, dedicated dad, coach, alumnus
- Bechina drafted by Oakland after emotional senior year
- St. Barnabas eighth-grade girls cap off great year
- Marist finishes 4th at state
- MetroSouth news shocks local residents, politicians
- Maple Tree Bistro on the boil
- Guest Viewpoint
- Sutherland wins CPS meet
- Gritty play lifts St. Rita to win for third place
- Local principals named to fellowship program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!