Bucketz Game Zone, 2037 W. 95th St., hosted its grand opening on July 26, and owner Lauren Grinage welcomed a large crowd to her new party venue for kids. A Morgan Park High School alumna and South Side resident, Grinage said she wanted to offer such a venue in the city limits after worrying they were only available in the suburbs. Amenities include a Nerf Battle Zone, an interactive virtual playground and video games. Bucketz Game Zone is open Wednesdays and Fridays from 4-8 p.m. for open play, and private parties are available. For more information, call (773) 789-3300 or visit bucketzgamezone.com. (Review photos)
- Philip Doran, faithful lawyer, local volunteer
- St. Cajetan in step to help SCC/SOC
- Local woman killed in car accident
- Berry steps down at EP; O’Toole ready
- Marozas, IU ready to play in Big Ten
- Marist's Tate navigates recruiting world
- Szczesniak savors season with Army football squad
- Maguire, Davis compete on boys team for St. Laurence
- Woman dies after being struck by SUV vehicle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!