Charlie Kettering and Danny Cranston get ready for the next edition of Miracles Happen Baseball, featuring players with special needs, will be held on Saturday, June 22, at noon, at Miracle Field, located on the west side of Mt. Greenwood Park, 3721 W. 111th St., near the campus of the Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences. Held annually for over a decade, the game is set up for players to hit the ball off a tee and then run the bases accompanied by a “buddy.” Players of all ages are welcome. For more information, email Katie Kettering at email@example.com.
- Matt Hooker, 40, dedicated dad, coach, alumnus
- Bechina drafted by Oakland after emotional senior year
- St. Barnabas eighth-grade girls cap off great year
- Marist finishes 4th at state
- MetroSouth news shocks local residents, politicians
- Maple Tree Bistro on the boil
- Guest Viewpoint
- Sutherland wins CPS meet
- Gritty play lifts St. Rita to win for third place
- Curington wins state long jump for De La Salle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!