Charlie Kettering and Danny Cranston get ready for the next edition of Miracles Happen Baseball, featuring players with special needs, will be held on Saturday, June 22, at noon, at Miracle Field, located on the west side of Mt. Greenwood Park, 3721 W. 111th St., near the campus of the Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences. Held annually for over a decade, the game is set up for players to hit the ball off a tee and then run the bases accompanied by a “buddy.” Players of all ages are welcome. For more information, email Katie Kettering at email@example.com.
- St. Laurence takes down Br. Rice
- Dead Head plays lead for Rex grant to AND
- Guest sisters savor varsity year together
- Effort to keep MetroSouth open goes on
- Odeluga makes impact for Mt. Carmel in Marist win
- Owolabi takes over for Macs in huge win
- St. Rita nabs key victory, moves to 3-3
- Blue Island hospital suspends services
- Daniel Swift, 15, student at Lindblom High School
- Jedry, RedHawks unleash depth to win ASICS title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!