Open Outcry Brewing Co., 10934 S. Western Ave., is selling Live Like John New England IPA in support of the John McNicholas Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, named after a teen from Beverly. McNicholas’ family, including his brother, Brad (from left); mom, Amy; and dad, Ed, gathered with Open Outcry Owner John Brand on June 4 to celebrate the release of the brew, which will be available while supplies last. The release is one of many events this month supporting the foundation. The Live Like John co-ed 16-inch softball tournament will be Saturday, June 15, at St. Rita High School, and the Live Like John Service and Leadership Institute, comprised of high school students, will visit with legislators in Washington, D.C., in late June to discuss increasing financial support for childhood-cancer research. For more information, visit livelikejohn.org. (Review photo)
- Matt Hooker, 40, dedicated dad, coach, alumnus
- Bechina drafted by Oakland after emotional senior year
- St. Barnabas eighth-grade girls cap off great year
- Marist finishes 4th at state
- MetroSouth news shocks local residents, politicians
- Maple Tree Bistro on the boil
- Guest Viewpoint
- Sutherland wins CPS meet
- Gritty play lifts St. Rita to win for third place
- Curington wins state long jump for De La Salle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!