State Sen. Bill Cunningham was recently named Legislator of the Year by the Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois for his advocacy on behalf of firefighters and other first responders in the Illinois Senate. Cunningham has worked on behalf of first responders in Springfield since he first joined the General Assembly in 2011. Last session, Cunningham introduced legislation to protect Chicago firefighters’ pensions by allowing them to transfer credit from their previous service to their current pensions.
- Nicky’s to relocate to 105th & Western
- Books honor Turney’s life
- Mayer making most of senior year for Macs
- Hagan delivers for young Br. Rice
- St. Laurence student-athletes celebrate Signing Day
- Personality earns honor for Kowalsky
- MPHS alum to host camp
- EP High School buys fitness club
- Wolfpack excels at state
- Harris sisters savor MPA season together
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!