St. Rita football players Trevor Tovey (from left, St. Christina), Tommy Hixson, Zenin Hall and Michael Milton (Sutherland) participated in the Blue-Grey All-American Bowl on Jan. 20 in Dallas, Texas, at the Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium. The four seniors were key players during the Mustangs’ 2019 season that resulted in a Class 5A runner-up finish. Also pictured are Coach Todd Kuska (center), Assistant Coach Brendan Garrett (left) and Assistant Coach John Gutrich. (photo courtesy of Todd Kuska)
- Cupid’s arrow hits targets at County Fair
- Roche makes college choice for St. Thomas
- St. Rita football quintet signs letters
- Five champs lead Br. Rice to regional title
- Daniel ‘Duff’ Duffy, 65, father, friend, dancer
- Books to add more meaning to life of friend
- Keepsake gift brings past to life for man
- O’Shea testifies about CSX
- Illinois attorney general warns of phone, internet scams
- Cunningham now president pro tem of Illinois senate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!