Ricco Miller, a resident of Smith Village in Morgan Park, was honored with a parade on May 4 for his 90th birthday. Miller, who is deaf and blind, is a Korean War veteran who served with the U.S. Air Force. A former Beverly resident, he worked for the Chicago Transit Authority for 33 years and the Chicago Board of Education for seven years. Assisting with the celebration were representatives of the Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital and the Beverly Area Planning Association. (Review photos)
- Tracy drafted by USHL’s Sioux City
- Students respond to crisis in 3-D
- Burns, St. Rita left to wonder about lost year
- CHSAS grows despite closure of annual sale
- Draft pick, McGrath chases hockey dream
- Neighbors unite to form 19th Ward Mutual Aid
- Wozniak stars in ‘Last Dance’
- Service on sub provides perspective
- Marist seniors celebrate with a virtual National Signing Day ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!