Nick, Lori and Sophia DiNovo were joined by hundreds of local residents in celebrating the 20th anniversary of 115 Bourbon Street on Aug. 4. Opened in August 1999, 115 Bourbon Street, 3359 W. 115th St., in Merrionette Park, has become a valuable resource for the community and has hosted hundreds of fundraisers every year for worthy causes, including its first, a benefit for the Illinois Fire Safety Alliance Bucks for Burn Camp. Nick DiNovo thanked local officials, family, friends and staff for making the milestone possible. The celebration highlighted the theme of partying like it’s 1999 with a performance by The Prince Experience. (Review photo)
- John J. "Jack" Griffin
- Community alert issued for residential burglaries
- Irvin named SXU women’s hoops coach
- ‘Rally 4 Ryans’ to benefit sisters with rare disease
- McCormick wins Lawless Award
- Cantelo heads to Lewis as ESCC POY
- St. Rita’s Law signs with Orlando Magic
- Galvin, Walsh power Vikings during summer
- Scanlan enjoys sign of respect
- Marist coach publishes book on Italy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!