The Chicago Danztheatre Ensemble will present “Ricky the Rabbit’s Adventure” at Brainerd Park, 1246 W. 92nd St., on Wednesday, July 17, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Ricky is a country rabbit visiting the big city with his mom but gets distracted by a beautiful bird who takes him on an adventure through the neighborhoods of Chicago. He learns about the murals in Pilsen, the music of Bronzeville, the animals of Lincoln Park Zoo and much more. This free event is presented as a part of the city of Chicago’s Year of Chicago Theatre. For more information visit chicagoparkdistrict.com.
- Rice’s Fitzgerald brothers ready for college football
- Incredible changes happening at Mt. Carmel High School
- Rita’s Dunleavy slowed by ACL but not stopped
- LCMH breaks ground for new ER
- Lightfoot unveils budget at MPHS
- Boxers get ready for big night at St. Cajetan
- Galvin, Walsh power Vikings during summer
- Project preserves home, Rotary history
- Improvement plans in the works for the Blue Island Park District
- Local law firm holding teacher gift card giveaway
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!