The Chicago Gay Men’s Chorus will present “Holidisco,” on Sunday, Dec. 8, at 3 p.m., at the Beverly Arts Center, 2407 W. 111th St. Experience this unforgettable show complete with all the tantalizing glitz and glamour that the holidays bring. Shiny disco balls and bell-bottoms will kick off the festive season with disco renditions of beloved holiday favorites and parodies of disco standards. The show features eight dance numbers, five solos and over 150 singers performing homages to Gloria Gaynor; Earth, Wind and Fire; Kool and the Gang; and even a Handel Disco Messiah. “Holidisco” is an all-ages show. Tickets are $28. Seating is general admission and on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit cgmc.org.
- Nicky’s to relocate to 105th & Western
- Books honor Turney’s life
- Caravan dominates at NIU stadium
- St. Rita’s Nolan picks Marquette
- Gottardo retires after 26-year library career
- Badali goes over 1,000 points for Macs
- Burger King crown shines after apology
- MG Gold wins first Turkey title at St. Cajetan
- Mt. Greenwood Holiday Stroll to offer family fun, bargains
- Colts football feeling ‘Super’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!