Dr. Don Baird, of Beverly, recently presented his new book, “Suffering is Highly Overrated: Reflections on Humor and Life,” at the Beverly branch library, 1962 W. 95th St. Baird shared how he copes with life’s challenges by using humor from diverse teachers such as Muhammad Ali, Roger Ebert, Dick Gregory, the Dalai Lama and Mel Blanc.
- Local schools earn top CPS rating for quality
- Lausch helps power Br. Rice ground game
- Marist wins Super, eyes three-peat
- Christ the King drops Gold Ball title game
- O’Brien’s INT helps spark Mt. Carmel
- AndySunflower Cafe opens
- Officials close auto repair shop in Morgan Park
- Flood, USMC vet, mourned after tragic accident
- Buckeyes win Southside Catholic 7th-grade title
- Vietnam veterans honored during ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!