Mark Larson will present “Ensemble: an Oral History of Chicago Theater” on Thursday, Dec. 5, at 6:30 p.m., at the Evergreen Park Library, 9400 S. Troy Ave. “Ensemble” is an in-depth, first-of-its-kind history of Chicago’s internationally celebrated theater scene, spanning 65 years and told through first-person accounts from the people who made it happen. Books will be available for purchase and signing. Registration is requested. For more information or to register, call (708) 422-8522 or visit the website at evergreenparklibrary.org.
- Nicky’s to relocate to 105th & Western
- Books honor Turney’s life
- Mayer making most of senior year for Macs
- Hagan delivers for young Br. Rice
- Personality earns honor for Kowalsky
- MPHS alum to host camp
- MG Gold wins first Turkey title at St. Cajetan
- EP High School buys fitness club
- St. Laurence student-athletes celebrate Signing Day
- Caravan dominates at NIU stadium
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!