The Weavers Guild South will host its “Weavings and Diversities” show and sale on Saturday, Oct. 19, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at St. John Lutheran School, 4231 W. 183rd St., in Country Club Hills. Members of the guild will have a large array of woven garments and artwork, as well as felt items, jewelry, knitting and other textile arts for sale. Demonstrations of weaving and spinning will be given throughout the day. The event is free and wheelchair accessible. The Weavers Guild South welcomes men and women of various levels of weaving interests and skills. Its purpose is to create a supportive environment to nurture creativity and individuality. The guild brings together people interested in sharing an appreciation of fiber arts and provides a forum that demonstrates the versatility of fibers. For more information, call Ginny at (708) 747-9246.
- St. Laurence takes down Br. Rice
- Guest sisters savor varsity year together
- Dead Head plays lead for Rex grant to AND
- Missing man last seen in Beverly
- Effort to keep MetroSouth open goes on
- Library opens new chapter
- Bank robber suspected in two crimes
- Holy Nativity to turn back clock for 120th
- LCMH sets merger with OSF Health
- New facility planned for site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!