Kelly Small, manager, and her father, Mike Small, owner of Fruitastic-O, recently celebrated the opening of Fruitastic-O’s second season at Mt. Greenwood Park, 3721 W 111th St. The popular Italian ice truck offers hand-made Italian ice and cream ice made by hand in small batches daily. They use only natural ingredients: filtered water, sugar, cream and fresh fruit. Fruitastic-O’s Italian ice is dairy free, gluten free and vegan. In addition to several new Italian ice and cream ice flavors, Fruitastic-O also offers a party package that includes two available Italian ice or cream ice flavors with approximately 50-65 one-scoop servings. “This is an ideal way to enjoy Fruitastic-O’s summertime delights at block parties, birthdays or special events,” Small said. Fruitastic-O will be open through the end of September. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 5 to 9 p.m., Saturday, 1 to 9 p.m., and Sunday, 1 to 8 p.m. On days of inclement weather, hours may vary. Check the Fruitastic-O Facebook page for weather-related closings.
- Clissold LSC selects Marion
- Mystery of unicorn grows in community
- Felon arrested for sexual assault
- Stremplewski makes impact felt for Vikings
- Lynch leads Mt. Carmel past Montini
- St. Rita’s Milton to play in Blue-Grey All-American Bowl
- St. John Fisher Falcons improve to 3-0
- St. Ignatius regroups, rallies against Marian
- Team depth lifts Marist to 2nd place
- Alumni ready for reunion at St. Cajetan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!