The Southwest Symphony Orchestra (SSO), under the direction of David L. Crane, will present “Holiday Gifts of Music,” on Friday, Dec. 6, at 7:30 p.m., at St. Damian Church, 5250 W. 155th St., in Oak Forest. The SSO will collaborate with the St. Damian Music Ministry and the Oak Lawn Park District Voices of the Valley to present this holiday program. On Sunday, Dec. 8, at 4 p.m., at St. George Church, 6707 W. 175th St., in Tinley Park, the SSO will join the St. George Music Ministry and the Voices of the Valley in concert. The collaborations between local music ministries and the SSO have become a regular holiday tradition. Tickets for both concerts are $20 for adults, and $7 for students. Children 10 and under are free. For more information, call (708) 802-0686. (photo by malyszphoto.com)
- Nicky’s to relocate to 105th & Western
- Caravan dominates at NIU stadium
- St. Rita’s Nolan picks Marquette
- Gottardo retires after 26-year library career
- Burger King crown shines after apology
- Colts football feeling ‘Super’
- MG Gold wins first Turkey title at St. Cajetan
- Badali goes over 1,000 points for Macs
- Mt. Greenwood Holiday Stroll to offer family fun, bargains
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!