The Concerts at the Castle series will feature Sons of the Never Wrong at the historic Givins Castle, 10244 S. Longwood Dr., on Saturday, Oct. 26, at 7 p.m. Known for their three-part harmonies, Bruce Roper, Deborah Lader and Sue Demel deliver “literate, witty folk music,” according to the Chicago Tribune. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Wine, cheese and other refreshments will be provided at intermission. A $30 donation is suggested with proceeds going toward maintenance of the Givins Castle. For more information or reservations, call (773) 466-9339 or visit the website at concertsatthecastle.org.
- Nicky’s to relocate to 105th & Western
- Books honor Turney’s life
- Mayer making most of senior year for Macs
- Hagan delivers for young Br. Rice
- St. Laurence student-athletes celebrate Signing Day
- Personality earns honor for Kowalsky
- MPHS alum to host camp
- EP High School buys fitness club
- Wolfpack excels at state
- MG Gold wins first Turkey title at St. Cajetan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!