“Tasered: The Philip Oliver Coleman Story” will be performed at the Beverly Arts Center, 2407 W. 111th St., on Saturday, June 23, at 4 and 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, June 24, at 4 p.m. “Tasered” is an intense theatrical stage play that aims to show the severity of mental illness and police brutality in African-American communities. Tickets are $37.50 for VIP tickets, $25.50 for general admission and $20 for early bird tickets. For more information, email email@example.com or visit taseredthestageplay.com.
- Officials to host meeting on cancer
- Drousias wins title, eyes run for state
- Kallianis savors Senior Night win for Marist
- Horned Frogs win Michigan tournament
- McAuley, Marist tangle for M&M title
- South Side Irish Parade grand marshal, special honoree announced
- Esmond, Mt. Greenwood celebrate ribbon-cutting
- McLachlan sets mark for MPA
- Boxing ‘Showdown’ to aid families
- Candidate talks politics, success with Leo students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!