Adler Planetarium astronomers and educators will bring the museum—and the universe—a little closer to the neighborhood on Monday, May 13, when “’Scopes in the City” visits Kellogg Elementary School, 9241 S. Leavitt St., from 8 to 9 p.m. Adler astronomers and staff will lead the free telescope observing program. Attendees may be able to observe the sun, moon, Jupiter, Saturn and more. “’Scopes in the City” events are weather permitting. Follow on Twitter @adlerplanet or search #scopesinthecity for updates.
- MHR runs for Special Olympics
- Gritty play lifts St. Rita to win for third place
- St. Barnabas eighth-grade girls cap off great year
- Marist finishes 4th at state
- Late St. Laurence rally falls short in title game
- Earl Syler, 76, Scoutmaster, master craftsman
- Alumnus ready for principalship at Mt. Carmel
- Guest Viewpoint
- Beverly resident charged after relationship with teen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!