The Beverly Arts Center (BAC) hosted a screening of “Big Night,” the cult classic featuring Campbell Scott, Stanley Tucci and Tony Shalhoub, on April 10 as part of a special event sponsored by the Morgan Park Junior Woman’s Club to benefit the Maple/Morgan Park Community Food Pantry. Organizers presented a check for over $1,500 to the pantry on May 21, with BAC Board Director Ed Laginess, Maple/Morgan Park Food Pantry Director Karen Overstreet, pantry volunteers Sheila Jones, Vincent Owens, Kate Forrester, Jarrett Madlock and Arlene Hambrick, and Morgan Park Juniors member Virginia Siegel celebrating the donation. Not pictured is Morgan Park Juniors member Joanne Ginger, who co-chaired the fundraiser. The Maple/Morgan Park Food Pantry, located inside Morgan Park United Methodist Church, 11030 S. Longwood Dr., is open Tuesdays and Fridays from 1 to 3 p.m. (Review photo)
- MHR runs for Special Olympics
- Gritty play lifts St. Rita to win for third place
- St. Barnabas eighth-grade girls cap off great year
- Marist finishes 4th at state
- Late St. Laurence rally falls short in title game
- Earl Syler, 76, Scoutmaster, master craftsman
- Alumnus ready for principalship at Mt. Carmel
- Guest Viewpoint
- Beverly resident charged after relationship with teen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!