The Beverly Arts Center (BAC) hosted a screening of “Big Night,” the cult classic featuring Campbell Scott, Stanley Tucci and Tony Shalhoub, on April 10 as part of a special event sponsored by the Morgan Park Junior Woman’s Club to benefit the Maple/Morgan Park Community Food Pantry. Organizers presented a check for over $1,500 to the pantry on May 21, with BAC Board Director Ed Laginess, Maple/Morgan Park Food Pantry Director Karen Overstreet, pantry volunteers Sheila Jones, Vincent Owens, Kate Forrester, Jarrett Madlock and Arlene Hambrick, and Morgan Park Juniors member Virginia Siegel celebrating the donation. Not pictured is Morgan Park Juniors member Joanne Ginger, who co-chaired the fundraiser. The Maple/Morgan Park Food Pantry, located inside Morgan Park United Methodist Church, 11030 S. Longwood Dr., is open Tuesdays and Fridays from 1 to 3 p.m. (Review photo)
- Richard ‘Spike’ Siegel, 70, big man with bigger heart
- McGann TV special set for release
- Nadim Gomez
- Hanlon looks back while preparing for retirement
- D-Backs name Alek Thomas to camp roster
- Mayhan new hockey coach at Mt. Carmel
- Topps lands on his feet with Towson
- Vikings conduct practices under return-to-play rules
- County Fair announces donation
- Egwu follows hoops dream to TBT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!