Storytown Improv will perform at Kennedy Park, 11320 S. Western Ave., on Tuesday, June 25, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. as part of the city of Chicago’s Year of Chicago Theater. Storytown Improv leads families through an improvised, interactive musical adventure for the whole family. From superheroes to undersea adventures, princesses to dinosaurs, Storytown takes participants on an interactive, fully improvised adventure. The actors use audience suggestions and ideas to create a different story for every performance. Kids design the setting and help shape the story, and the actors, artists and musicians bring it to life. The event is recommended for children ages 3 to 10 years and their families, and there is no charge.
- Br. Rice H.S. announces changes
- Papa Hops honors area families
- Outing to honor famous boxer, aid foundation
- Newell excited to lead way for McAuley
- Little Company of Mary anticipates merger with OSF Healthcare
- Ridge-Beverly rallies to clinch district title
- CK Elementary breaks ground for CK2050
- Huge comeback helps EP to district championship
- Br. Rice grinds out wins to make state
- Community must confront racist propaganda
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!