The Kevin F. Kennelly Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund, named in honor of a teen from Beverly, will host its eighth annual White Sox game outing on Friday, June 14. Tickets are $40, $20 for children 14 and younger. The game begins at 7:10 p.m. at Guaranteed Rate Field against the New York Yankees, and a tailgate party will begin in Lot F at 5:30 p.m. Water, pop, beer, hot dogs, brats and other grilled food will be provided. The Keepin’ on for KFK 16-inch softball tournament, which includes men’s and women’s brackets, will be July 20 at Kennedy Park. For more information about the White Sox outing, contact Courtney Owens or Kristen Meyer at (773) 251-0013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Hooker, 40, dedicated dad, coach, alumnus
- Bechina drafted by Oakland after emotional senior year
- St. Barnabas eighth-grade girls cap off great year
- Marist finishes 4th at state
- MetroSouth news shocks local residents, politicians
- Maple Tree Bistro on the boil
- Guest Viewpoint
- Sutherland wins CPS meet
- Gritty play lifts St. Rita to win for third place
- Local principals named to fellowship program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!