Two Mile Coffee Bar, located inside the former 95th Street Metra station, 1766 W. 95th St., held its grand opening on April 20, with state Sen. Bill Cunningham (from left), Patrick Dertinger, Gretta Dertinger, Sonia Hollister, Nate Hollister and Beverly Area Planning Association Executive Director Susan Flood celebrating at the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Gretta Dertinger and Nate Hollister, who are siblings, ran a Kickstarter online fundraiser last year in preparing to open. Two Mile Coffee Bar offers coffee, tea, seasonal drinks and pastries from Laine’s Bake Shop. It is named after the two-mile stretch that features five Metra stations, including at 95th Street, that are part of the historic Beverly/Morgan Park Railroad Station District. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 6-11 a.m. For more information, visit twomilecoffeebar.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Review photo)
- Br. Rice H.S. announces changes
- Papa Hops honors area families
- Outing to honor famous boxer, aid foundation
- Newell excited to lead way for McAuley
- Little Company of Mary anticipates merger with OSF Healthcare
- Ridge-Beverly rallies to clinch district title
- CK Elementary breaks ground for CK2050
- Huge comeback helps EP to district championship
- Br. Rice grinds out wins to make state
- Community must confront racist propaganda
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!