Mt. Carmel High School, 6410 S. Dante Ave., recently celebrated the completion of a four-year renovation project of all classrooms in the main building, which was built in 1924. The classrooms are state of the art and designed to engage the male learner. The school renovations were made possible by the generosity of Mt. Carmel’s alumni network. The structural changes at Mt. Carmel grant a new generation of young men an environment in which to excel and thrive. For more information, call (773) 324-1020 or visit the website at mchs.org.
- Local schools earn top CPS rating for quality
- Marist wins Super, eyes three-peat
- O’Brien’s INT helps spark Mt. Carmel
- Christ the King drops Gold Ball title game
- AndySunflower Cafe opens
- Customer robbed while filling up at gas station
- Officials close auto repair shop in Morgan Park
- Legacy of charity continues with ‘Kures for Kids’
- Marist falls in sectional final
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!