Desiree Rogers (left), former White House social secretary for President Barack Obama, takes part in a Career Day at Morgan Park High School before the coronavirus crisis. Rogers is also the former CEO of Johnson Publishing Company and current CEO of Black Opal cosmetics. The Career Day included 26 special guests from various professions. Before the guests visited individual classrooms, they were introduced to junior and senior students during an assembly that featured a student-led interview with Rogers.
- Tracy drafted by USHL’s Sioux City
- Students respond to crisis in 3-D
- Burns, St. Rita left to wonder about lost year
- Neighbors unite to form 19th Ward Mutual Aid
- CHSAS grows despite closure of annual sale
- Draft pick, McGrath chases hockey dream
- Wozniak stars in ‘Last Dance’
- Service on sub provides perspective
- Marist seniors celebrate with a virtual National Signing Day ceremony
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!