The Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences (CHSAS) Farm Stand recently opened for the season. The stand offers in-season produce that students grow on the school farm, including squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, corn, collard greens, peppers, okra, zucchini, eggplant, watermelon, cantaloupe and cabbage. The stand is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. CHSAS will also host a farmers market on Tuesdays in August.
- John J. "Jack" Griffin
- Community alert issued for residential burglaries
- ‘Rally 4 Ryans’ to benefit sisters with rare disease
- Irvin named SXU women’s hoops coach
- McCormick wins Lawless Award
- Cantelo heads to Lewis as ESCC POY
- St. Rita’s Law signs with Orlando Magic
- Galvin, Walsh power Vikings during summer
- Scanlan enjoys sign of respect
- Marist coach publishes book on Italy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!