Kellogg Elementary School recently held its annual Bring Your Parent to School Day. Chicago Public Schools CEO Dr. Janice Jackson visited the school for the community-building event and later shared her thoughts via Twitter. “I was impressed with your amazing school, rockstar teachers and how the students have while fun learning!” Kellogg teachers created lessons that included making gingerbread houses and interactive math games. The school’s media club also interviewed Jackson. This is the third annual Bring Your Parent to School Day, and officials said that parent engagement and partnerships grow each year.
- St. Laurence takes down Br. Rice
- Guest sisters savor varsity year together
- Dead Head plays lead for Rex grant to AND
- Missing man last seen in Beverly
- Effort to keep MetroSouth open goes on
- Library opens new chapter
- Bank robber suspected in two crimes
- Holy Nativity to turn back clock for 120th
- LCMH sets merger with OSF Health
- New facility planned for site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!