Chicago Christian High School (CCHS) senior China Harris, of Mt. Greenwood, took the prize for best in show at the Moraine Valley High School Art Exhibition. The show is organized by the art teachers of 11 high schools. The exhibition gives students the chance to have their work judged and to see the work of students from other schools. Harris also received first and second place for CCHS, which resulted in her getting scholarship offers to the American Academy of Art and Trinity Christian College.
- Colts football feeling ‘Super’
- Burger King crown shines after apology
- Caravan dominates at NIU stadium
- MG Gold wins first Turkey title at St. Cajetan
- St. Rita’s Nolan picks Marquette
- Gottardo retires after 26-year library career
- Badali goes over 1,000 points for Macs
- Mt. Greenwood Holiday Stroll to offer family fun, bargains
- Two-point stop lifts Vikings to Prep Bowl win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!