Prior to schools being closed due to COVID-19, Members of the Morgan Park High School JROTC fill tote bags with items including toiletries for U.S. military veterans as part of a service project. Over a two-day period, they filled over 100 individual totes with various care-package items. The totes were delivered to veterans at local nursing homes. MPHS students who were trained by FreshFilms recorded the event on video.
- Doran, 79, put heart, soul into serving others
- World Series wraps up fall for St. Rita
- Popular musician Ortiz mourned by family, fans
- Early voting begins in ward
- Early-voting site moved to arts center
- Area golfers star at sectional meet
- Best earns victory in South Side Golf Tour
- EP enjoys virtual conference meet
- Nelson, Krasnewich lead St. Ignatius golf to history
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!