Students in kindergarten and first grade at Kellogg Elementary School celebrate Black History month by wearing special shirts on Fridays in February. The Kellogg community ordered over 200 shirts that honor important people in black history. Kellogg will host its annual Black History Month Gallery Walk on Thursday, Feb. 27, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., at the school, 9241 S. Leavitt St. The event is open to the school community.
- Cupid’s arrow hits targets at County Fair
- Roche makes college choice for St. Thomas
- St. Rita football quintet signs letters
- Five champs lead Br. Rice to regional title
- Daniel ‘Duff’ Duffy, 65, father, friend, dancer
- Books to add more meaning to life of friend
- Keepsake gift brings past to life for man
- Illinois attorney general warns of phone, internet scams
- O’Shea testifies about CSX
- ‘Jambalaya Jam’ set for Feb. 24
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!