Barnard Elementary School Principal Kate Valente and Assistant Principal Jeff Cooks celebrate the end of the 2018-2019 school year with a staff party. Hosted by teacher Colleen Carroll, fun was had by all. There was plenty of food, drinks and dancing with music provided by DJ Tre. The faculty and staff said they look forward to a restful summer break.
- Rice’s Fitzgerald brothers ready for college football
- Incredible changes happening at Mt. Carmel High School
- Rita’s Dunleavy slowed by ACL but not stopped
- LCMH breaks ground for new ER
- Galvin, Walsh power Vikings during summer
- Project preserves home, Rotary history
- Boxers get ready for big night at St. Cajetan
- Local law firm holding teacher gift card giveaway
- Lightfoot unveils budget at MPHS
- Bennett looks to build off big freshman year
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!