SouthWest Area Diaper Depository for Little Ends (SWADDLE), a Tinley Park not-for-profit diaper bank, together with St. Xavier University (SXU), St. Rita High School, Queen of Martyrs junior high students and youth ministry members, built the largest diaper cake out of 10,820 individual diapers on Oct. 6. The diapers were donated by SXU staff and faculty, Queen of Martyrs parish, and through SWADDLE’s recent Diaper Harvest. The St. Rita High School Student Government hosted a spirit day raising $1,227 that was used to purchase the rest of the diapers needed. The goal was to build a cake with 5,280 diapers (the number of feet in one mile). For more information, call (708) 705-5563 or visit swaddlediapers.org.
- Br. Rice H.S. announces changes
- Papa Hops honors area families
- Outing to honor famous boxer, aid foundation
- Newell excited to lead way for McAuley
- Little Company of Mary anticipates merger with OSF Healthcare
- Ridge-Beverly rallies to clinch district title
- CK Elementary breaks ground for CK2050
- Huge comeback helps EP to district championship
- Br. Rice grinds out wins to make state
- Community must confront racist propaganda
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!