Christ the King Elementary School hosted its annual “clap out” parade for eighth-grade students on May 29, although this year’s event was quite different than previous editions. Due to the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, students paraded through the streets of the North Beverly community, riding past teachers, staff members and other well-wishers who were waiting at the school, 9240 S. Hoyne Ave. The McCarthy Family (bottom right) was among the many supporters cheering students near the school. Normally, the Christ the King student body would line the halls of the school and clap as eighth-graders enjoyed their last day of classes. (Review photos)
- Popular musician Ortiz mourned by family, fans
- Early-voting site moved to arts center
- Best earns victory in South Side Golf Tour
- Early voting begins in ward
- St. Ignatius rolls to title at golf regional
- Anderson sees summer work pay off for MPA
- Clifford, Mullarkey set for finale at sectional
- ‘Dome Life 3.0’ debuts at Open Outcry Brewing
- SCDC holds annual unity walk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!