The St. Barnabas seventh-grade girls basketball team won the Southside Catholic Conference White division championship on Nov. 10 at Mother McAuley with a 22-18 victory over St. Germaine. Reganne Reardon (8 points, 8 rebounds) and Sally Kennedy (6 points) led the Buckeyes. The St. Barnabas defense held St. Germaine scoreless for a stretch of 9:57 over the second, third and fourth quarters, going up by as many as 9 points. The Buckeyes roster includes Ally Haymaker, Ava Looney (1 points, 4 rebounds), Alex Haywood (3 points, 12 rebounds), Sophia McKenzie, Mary Kate Hayes (9 rebounds, 3 blocks), Meghan Burke (3 rebounds), Nora Wolfe-Halpern and Anna Cruz (6 rebounds). Head Coach Jack Burke is assisted by Mike Hayes and David Kennedy. (Review photo)
- Nicky’s to relocate to 105th & Western
- Books honor Turney’s life
- Mayer making most of senior year for Macs
- Gottardo retires after 26-year library career
- Hagan delivers for young Br. Rice
- MG Gold wins first Turkey title at St. Cajetan
- St. Rita’s Nolan picks Marquette
- Caravan dominates at NIU stadium
- Personality earns honor for Kowalsky
- Guest Viewpoint
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!