The Southside Catholic Conference (SCC) announced its eighth-grade boys basketball All-Conference team on Feb. 29 at Br. Rice. The team included St. Barnabas’ Tim Daigler and Richard Moran, Christ the King’s Cale Cosme (20) and Ryan Runaas (5), St. Catherine’s Mike DeMatteo and Brendan Rushton, St. John Fisher’s Tom Sloyan and Owen Winters, Most Holy Redeemer’s Tommy Amado and Leo Niksic, St. Cajetan’s Sean Winstead, St. Christina’s Pat Smith, Queen of Martyrs’ Jack Dugger, St. Alexander’s Cooper Cozen and Nick Popp, St. Gerald’s Phil Cipriani and Nick Hall, St. Germaine’s Julian Gamboa and Joaquin Morales, St. Michael’s Ethan Highfill and Matt Markett, Noonan Academy’s Joe Armburster and Mac Hagemaster, Annunciata’s Logan Cortes, St. Bede’s Diego Lugo, St. Damian’s Camden Rogers, St. Daniel’s Reno Lowery, St. Linus’ Jim Lyons and St. Patrick’s Sebastian Talaga. (Review file photo)
- MetroSouth site sold to company for health-care use
- Marist volleyball ready for state title defense
- Thursday Night Fights to benefit local charity
- Local legislators provide breakfast for health care workers
- Athletic directors take ‘wait & see’ approach
- ‘Unsung Heroine’ earns award
- Man arrested after police issue community alert
- South Side Golf Tour ready for 2nd season
- Guest Viewpoint-Local food pantry in urgent need
- Harris stays positive after NCAA called
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!