Playing in the Boys Junior Division of the Southwest Catholic Soccer Association championship, the St. Barnabas third- and fourth-grade soccer team prevailed with a 2-1 (PK) victory over St. Catherine to win the title. The Buckeyes finished the season 10-0-1. Midfielder Liam Hladik scored in regulation for St. Barnabas and knocked in the game-winning penalty kick after overtime. Brendan Reilly, Kobe Chancellor and Danny Barsch tallied a penalty kick each. The Buckeyes roster includes Barsch, Chancellor, Nicholas Collado, Sophia DeHoyos, Christian Dossous, Madison Finn, Bryce Frasure, Rory Griffin, Lucas Hennessy, Joseph Herber, Hladik, Liam McGrath, Cole Philcock, Reilly, Rafa Rivero, Julian Rojugbokan, Alexander Rom, Christopher Smith, Drago Sutalo, Kieran Towe, Jacob Velarde and Ethan Weekley. David Hladik and Eamon Reilly coach the team. (photo courtesy of St. Barnabas)
- Clissold LSC selects Marion
- Mystery of unicorn grows in community
- Felon arrested for sexual assault
- Stremplewski makes impact felt for Vikings
- Lynch leads Mt. Carmel past Montini
- St. Rita’s Milton to play in Blue-Grey All-American Bowl
- St. John Fisher Falcons improve to 3-0
- St. Ignatius regroups, rallies against Marian
- Team depth lifts Marist to 2nd place
- Alumni ready for reunion at St. Cajetan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!