Unable to host a National Signing Day ceremony at the high school due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mother McAuley improvised on April 22 with student-athletes signing their National Letters of Intent from home. The Mighty Mac senior student-athletes included Nikki Condon (St. Norbert College softball), Bridget Barrett (Carthage College basketball), Maggie McDonald (St. Ambrose University basketball), Janie Ternes (Concordia University Chicago basketball) and Caitlin Fitzsimons (Carroll University soccer). (photo courtesy of Mother McAuley)
- Tracy drafted by USHL’s Sioux City
- Students respond to crisis in 3-D
- Burns, St. Rita left to wonder about lost year
- Neighbors unite to form 19th Ward Mutual Aid
- CHSAS grows despite closure of annual sale
- Draft pick, McGrath chases hockey dream
- Wozniak stars in ‘Last Dance’
- Service on sub provides perspective
- Marist seniors celebrate with a virtual National Signing Day ceremony
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!