Five St. Rita football players signed their National Letters of Intent on Feb. 5, including (sitting from left) Michael Milton (Eastern Illinois), Trevor Tovey (Loras), Nick Adent (University of Chicago), Tommy Hixson (Loras) and Zenin Hall (William Penn). Milton (Beverly, Sutherland), Tovey (Mt. Greenwood, St. Christina) and Adent (Mt. Greenwood) are local residents. Also pictured are (standing from left) Athletic Director Roshawn Russell, Coach Todd Kuska and President Jim Quaid. (photo courtesy of St. Rita)
- Cupid’s arrow hits targets at County Fair
- Roche makes college choice for St. Thomas
- St. Rita football quintet signs letters
- Five champs lead Br. Rice to regional title
- Daniel ‘Duff’ Duffy, 65, father, friend, dancer
- Books to add more meaning to life of friend
- Keepsake gift brings past to life for man
- Illinois attorney general warns of phone, internet scams
- O’Shea testifies about CSX
- ‘Jambalaya Jam’ set for Feb. 24
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!