The Mother McAuley water polo team honored its three seniors, Brigid Barkmeier, Morgan Riordan and Aubrey Doyle, with a parade to each of the seniors’ homes. Coach Nancy O’Brien-Kane crowned each senior “Queen of the Mighty Macs.” Barkmeier (Oak Lawn) will attend the Air Force Academy. Riordan (Mt. Greenwood) will attend Salem University, and Doyle (Oak Lawn) will attend the University of Indianapolis. (photos courtesy of Nancy O’Brien-Kane)
- Tracy drafted by USHL’s Sioux City
- Students respond to crisis in 3-D
- Burns, St. Rita left to wonder about lost year
- CHSAS grows despite closure of annual sale
- Draft pick, McGrath chases hockey dream
- Neighbors unite to form 19th Ward Mutual Aid
- Wozniak stars in ‘Last Dance’
- Service on sub provides perspective
- Marist seniors celebrate with a virtual National Signing Day ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!