Playing in their annual charity hockey game, the Chicago Police Department defeated the Chicago Fire Department 3-2 on Jan. 19 at the Morgan Park Sports Center. The police team’s victory snapped a three-year losing streak. Proceeds from the game were donated to the 100 Club, an organization that provides for the families of first responders who have lost their lives in the line of duty. (photo courtesy of Paul Staudacher)
- MHR runs for Special Olympics
- St. Barnabas eighth-grade girls cap off great year
- Gritty play lifts St. Rita to win for third place
- Late St. Laurence rally falls short in title game
- Marist finishes 4th at state
- Earl Syler, 76, Scoutmaster, master craftsman
- Alumnus ready for principalship at Mt. Carmel
- Guest Viewpoint
- Beverly resident charged after relationship with teen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!