Mother McAuley senior guard Jenna Badali has been named Girls Catholic Athletic Conference (GCAC) Red Player of the Year. A three-year member of the varsity team, Badali (Oak Lawn, St. Catherine of Alexandria) averaged 17.3 points, 4 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 2.9 assists for the Mighty Macs. Badali is a Lewis University recruit. She is the second consecutive member of the Mighty Macs basketball team to be honored as GCAC Player of the Year after Grace Hynes won the award in 2019. (Review file photo)
- Cupid’s arrow hits targets at County Fair
- Roche makes college choice for St. Thomas
- St. Rita football quintet signs letters
- Five champs lead Br. Rice to regional title
- Daniel ‘Duff’ Duffy, 65, father, friend, dancer
- Books to add more meaning to life of friend
- Keepsake gift brings past to life for man
- Illinois attorney general warns of phone, internet scams
- O’Shea testifies about CSX
- ‘Jambalaya Jam’ set for Feb. 24
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!