Eight Marist student-athletes signed their National Letters of Intent in a ceremony at the school on Feb. 5, including (sitting from left) Hunter Guest (Illinois Wesleyan golf), Amanda Tracy (St. Mary’s College cross country and track) and from the football team (standing from left), Sean Quarterman (Bucknell University), Keyon Turner (Valparaiso), Kivonte Houston (Indianapolis), Hayden Mikesell (Western Michigan), Tom Kapa (North Central College) and A.J. Markett (University of Chicago). Guest and Kapa are from Mt. Greenwood, and Quarterman is from Morgan Park. (photo courtesy of Marist)
- Cupid’s arrow hits targets at County Fair
- Roche makes college choice for St. Thomas
- St. Rita football quintet signs letters
- Five champs lead Br. Rice to regional title
- Daniel ‘Duff’ Duffy, 65, father, friend, dancer
- Books to add more meaning to life of friend
- Keepsake gift brings past to life for man
- O’Shea testifies about CSX
- Illinois attorney general warns of phone, internet scams
- Cunningham now president pro tem of Illinois senate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!