Details for Molloy and Associates
Beverly/Morgan Park Real Estate Specialists NE G! TIN IS WL NE Mt. Greenwood Beauty G! TIN IS WL Certified Chicago Bungalow Mid-Century Home 3 or 4 bedroom, 2 bath home ready to Stunning 2-3 bedroom, 1 bath, beautifully 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with park-like move-in. All-new 2nd fl. w/3rd bdrm. plus updated home. Fabulous kitchen with yard. Located on a beautiful tree-lined office or 4th bdrm. Newer kitchen, full dry high-end appliances. Freshly decorated street. Unique layout offers spacious basement awaits your ideas. 2-car garage in neutral palette. Finished attic can be bedrooms with hardwood floors thruout. w/double entry & side drive. Call for used as 3rd bdrm., office or family space. This rare find sits on just under half-acre of exclusive viewing. $389,900 Great yard with deck. $285,000 land. Schedule a showing today $420,000 Trust Your Local Experts! When it’s time to Buy or Sell, We are here for you. Call for a FREE Consultation! FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA #MOLLOYANDASSOCIATES (773)779-9898 firstname.lastname@example.org CHICAGO, IL Molloy & Associates 773-779-9898 or e-mail: email@example.com Selling the Finest Homes in the Beverly/Morgan Park Area! Bernadette Molloy Managing Broker Lou Alb ABR, GRI Dan Brace Tom Molloy Sherell Slaise Candace Doorely Ellen Bedore Kathy Bailey Diane O’Keefe Jeanette Rieger Rosemary Rehak Stacey Franzen Sue O’Neill Dan Norris Phil Ruiz Theresa Lakawitch
- Flanigan stars at 3B for Br. Rice in streak
- Marist continues rolling in hot start
- Gerami goal seals victory for St. Ignatius
- ‘Multitaskers’ to celebrate colorful debut
- St. Laurence sweeps series over Caravan
- Local resident killed in accident on Western Ave.
- Farmers market opens for season
- Papa Hops 16-inch Softball Tournament set for return
- Service disruption leads to boil order in 19th Ward
- Br. Rice builds as entire roster makes varsity debut
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!