Details for PLOWS Council on Aging is seeking a part-time Data Entry Clerk
Responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records.
Ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast, accurate typing with an eye for detail.
Previous experience as a Data Entry Clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage. Estimated 25 hours per week, flexible scheduling in our safe Palos Heights office.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the code Data1120 in the subject line of your email.
Check us out at www.plows.org.
- Markulin, 72, soccer legend, Br. Rice coach
- Man charged after carjacking on Western Avenue
- Serendipity brings woman more acclaim
- Br. Rice trio makes choice for Webster
- Marist stars celebrate Signing Day
- Krizic buys Fyre Lake Golf Club
- Cocoa for a Cause raises nearly $4K for local charity
- Area runners perform well at ShaZam race
- Mother McAuley makes most of virtual Signing Day
- Curry to retire from Graver Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!