The final performance from students of Broadway on Bishop was held on July 23 at Arrigo Park, 801 S. Loomis St., where campers sang and danced to several well-known musical hits. Maggie Junkins and Evelyn Mulchrone led each week-long session. They grew up with theater and wanted to provide the same fun experience for children from various parts of the city. Campers practiced on the rooftop of the Junkins Family home before performing for family and friends.
As featured on
- Rainbow Cone gets bigger
- Brusek helping lead young Marist squad
- Team Raines brings home McComb Cup
- St. Ignatius makes statement in win
- Bugos stars for RedHawks at Reavis race
- Beverly Art Walk set with I Madonnari fest
- Fr. Perez Knights of Columbus to host Tootsie Roll drive
- Buckeyes Class of 1970 to hold reunion
- Football Roundup: Run game powers Mt. Carmel
- Coghlan earns U of I scholarship
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!