Funeral services for Chicago Police Department (CPD) Detective Todd Gillerlain, of Beverly, were held May 12, with residents lining the streets as the procession streamed through the community. An American flag flew over Western Avenue, and signs of support for the Gillerlain Family are posted near his home block. Gillerlain, 48, died May 7. He served in the CPD for 23 years. More in May 20 issue (Review photos)
- Br. Rice grad Cano builds up ONEighty
- Forbes named Posse Scholar
- Shimko thrives with Stritch in senior season
- Duke perfect fit for Drebing
- Kellam savors decade-plus at St. Rita HS
- Marist seniors named Evans Scholars
- Jackson finds right fit with Coastal Carolina
- Sexton to retire after 20 years as mayor of EP
- St. Rita alum O’Connor ready for huge year at UNC
- McGrath ready for challenge with Air Force
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!