Joe Moran (center), a Morgan Park resident and Special Olympics athlete, recently enjoyed the opportunity to sing with Chicago Cubs National Anthem singer John Vincent (second from left) on Nov. 28 in a ceremony and Facebook Live show in front of Moran’s home. In an effort to showcase Special Olympics, Vincent also sang with two other Special Olympics athletes at their homes in the Chicago area. (photos courtesy of Diana Moran)
- Br. Rice grad Cano builds up ONEighty
- Forbes named Posse Scholar
- Shimko thrives with Stritch in senior season
- Kellam savors decade-plus at St. Rita HS
- Duke perfect fit for Drebing
- McGrath ready for challenge with Air Force
- Jackson finds right fit with Coastal Carolina
- Izzy Horkavy
- Sexton to retire after 20 years as mayor of EP
- St. Rita alum O’Connor ready for huge year at UNC
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!