Santa and Mrs. Claus pay a visit on Dec. 13 to the Ryan Family, who have two young daughters, Lucy and Winnie, who are battling a mitochondrial disease that impacts their physical development. Santa Claus came by the new home that Kevin and Maura Ryan are having built on the 10500 block of South Christiana Avenue to accommodate the family’s needs. Rally 4 Ryan Sisters, a local charity, is supporting the home build. A fundraiser was held at 115 Bourbon Street last year to support the charity. For more information, visit rally4ryansisters.com.
- Br. Rice grad Cano builds up ONEighty
- Forbes named Posse Scholar
- Shimko thrives with Stritch in senior season
- Kellam savors decade-plus at St. Rita HS
- Duke perfect fit for Drebing
- McGrath ready for challenge with Air Force
- Jackson finds right fit with Coastal Carolina
- Izzy Horkavy
- Sexton to retire after 20 years as mayor of EP
- St. Rita alum O’Connor ready for huge year at UNC
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!